Image-Vet DC – Wall Mount and Mobile
ImageWorks Veterinary DC technology represents the latest generation in the series of Image-Vet™ X-Rays. Featuring intuitive, easy to use veterinary specific software, Image-Vet DC sets the standard for veterinary dental radiography.
Image-Vet DC™ Features:
• Unique DCR wireless remote can take exposures at a distance with features that combine the best parts of anatomical and manual programing
• Seamlessly compatible with the EVA Vet™ Digital Dental Imaging System
• Appropriate selections of kV and mA are automatically determined by tooth selection and patient size
• Lightweight DC tube head and 12” internal collimation provides stable positioning and x-rays with superior image quality
• Uninterrupted use during multiple exposures is possible due to a “Dynamic Duty Cycle” that controls tube head heat making the DC superior in both functionality and safety
• Outstanding image quality by means of a 12” embedded collimation and constant potential high frequency generator. Low-energy “soft” radiation (which is non-diagnostic) is virtually eliminated
Image-Vet DC Wall Mount
The versatility offered by four distinct wall mounting options allows unprecedented flexibility.
• Horizontal – Left or Right
• Vertical – Top or Bottom
• Available in three arm lengths – 16”, 23”, 35”
Image-Vet DC Mobile
The mobile unit is precisely balanced for safe, quick transport and convenience. It now comes with 4″ medical-grade casters making the Image-Vet DC mobile system easier to move and more stable.