THE RIGHT TRADITIONAL X-RAY SYSTEM FOR YOUR FACILITY
Choose the components that work for the space and the imaging requirements of your facility. Be secure in knowing that the traditional x-ray system you purchase today will be able to be upgraded to take advantage of digital technology. Some components are listed here – contact our team of specialists today so that we can help you build the system that is right for your facility.
FIXED HEIGHT TABLES
- Usually a standard height of 37″ (94 cm).
- Rectangular top option.
- Patient weight capactiy of 500 lbs.
ELEVATING FLOAT TOP TABLE
- Heavy-duty, all-steel elevating table with fluid-sealed covers is the industry’s most hygienic design.
- Flat, four-way floating top permits easy transfer and positioning of wheelchair, stretcher, geriatric or casted patients.
- Foot-controlled, quiet lift mechanism and high-capacity motor safely supports patient weighing up to 650 Ibs.
- Collision-sensing electronics and fail-safe locks enhance safe operation.
FLOOR MOUNTED TUBESTAND
- Tube positioning is controlled by fingertip switches on the operator console with large
- LCD screen and digital indications of SID and tube angle.
- Cross-table views are easily accomplished using the rotational and transverse capabilities.
- Extensive horizontal travel on the ten-foot floor track allows off-table and weight-bearing exams.
- The classic lines and clean, powder-coated finish enhance the DFMT’s low maintenance profile.
- Meeting the requirements of upright radiology including lowering the image receptor to the floor for weight bearing studies.
- Side-mounted and overhead patient hand grips
- Cable concealment system
- Stylized, single column structure allows for bucky center mounting or side mounting to facilitate wheelchair patients.
- Ergonomically designed hand control maximizes operator comfort.
- Side-mounted handgrips stabilize patients during standing exams.
- Overhead handgrips optional.
Can be configured with 32, 40, 50, 65 and 80kW generators.