Straight-Arm DR Features and Benefits
- The freedom to maneuver the hardware allows for optimal flexibility for patient examinations; patients can be standing, sitting, or in the lying position. The system is designed to constantly maintain alignment between the x-ray tube and the image receptor, regardless of the angle of the image receptor or the u-arm tilt positions.
- Available with 30kw, 40kW, or 50kW HF Generators.
- Combined with premium Cesium 17×17 DR solutions. No costly risks of dropping your DR solution as it permanently stays in the straight arm.
- Optional Mobile Table.
Manual Straight Arm
- Floor Mount 8’ Foot 9” ceiling
- H.T. Cables
- Manual Collimator
- DR adaptation for 17×17 and 14×17 application
- X-Ray Generator SHF 50KW, 3 phase 208 volt
- X-Ray Tube E7884X 150Kvp 300,000 HU 0, 6-1, 2mm
- SHF40, 40 kW, 500 mA HF-AP, 1-phase
Other generator sizes available
Toshiba, E7884FX, 300kHU tube, 150KVP, 0.6 x 1.2mm FS
- Fixed enclosure trays for upright and table
- Custom rotating enclosure tray for tethered panel rotates for minimal handling for upright stands and tables
- Grids 8:1 and 10:1
- Weight bearing stand
- Weight bearing cap
- Grid cap
- Mobile table
- Generator integration supports most generators