Film Based Portable X-Ray Systems
The SR-130 portable x-ray machine provides higher power, state of the art technology, system reliability and low maintenance, all in a small footprint, lightweight package.
The SR-130 was designed with agility in mind. It’s compact, lightweight construction makes it easy for the operator to move the system effortlessly. Delivering maximum mR/mAs, the SR-130 produces 3 kW of power that provides hospital quality imaging, performed anywhere, anytime a Portable X-Ray System is transported to a patient.With it’s 3 kW output power, the SR-130 is an ideal system for organizations considering the purchase of a CR-System. CR-Systems currently operate at 200 speed. The SR-130 provides the power required to compensate for this slower operating speed without compromising image quality.
The SR-130 is a user friendly system designed for high reliability and the durability required for the Diagnostic Outreach market. The SR-130 can be used in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, private homes, orthopedic practices, sports medicine, correctional facilities and military field deployable applications.
Deferred and Other Financing Options Available.
- Higher Power Output (3.0 kW)
- 100 kV, 30 mA, 120 mAs
- High Frequency
- Microprocessor Control
- CR/DR Compatible
- Light Weight
- Designed for Reliability
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Limited 3 year warranty
- DR Kit
- DR Solutions
- Generator = High frequency resonant inverter – 3.0 kW
- Input Voltage = 115/230 VAC, 50/60hZ
- kVp Range = 40 – 100 kVp, adjustable in 1 kV increments – closed loop regulation
- mA Range = Fixed, 15 mA and 30 mA – closed loop regulation
- mAs Range =0.15 – 120
- Exposure Time = 0.01 – 4.00 seconds
- Indicators = Digital display of kVp, mAs and Time. X-Ray, Ready, mA Station and Fault indicators.
- Exposure Switch = Detachable two-position Switch
- X-Ray Tube = Stationary Anode 110 kVp
- Filtration = 2.7 mm al minimum
- Target Material = Tungsten
- Anode Capacity = 45,000 HU Storage
- Focal Spot = 1.0 mm
- Target Angle = 15°
- Collimator = Collimar CP-24C
- Tape Measure = SID Measurement
- Inclinometer = Angle Measurement
- Travel Stand
- Min. F/S to Floor 13″ / 33 cm
- Max. F/S to Floor 78″ / 198 cm
- Hor. Ext. of F/S 21″ / 53 cm
- Hor. Rotation 200°
- Tube Rotation 270°
- System Weight 100 lbs. / 45 kG