Integrity 2000 OTS - Overhead Tube System
The system can be configured with a tilting wall Bucky for use with a mobile table, or can be installed as part of a conventional radiology room. This flexible design has the ability to fit most room floor plans. Manual positioning or auto-tracking make the Integrity 2000 OTS perfect for hospitals, orthopedic facilities and imaging centers.
Features and Benefits
Elevating Four-way Float Top Table
- Flat, four-way, floating top permits easy transfer and positioning of patients
- Designed for all types of applications available in 400 and 650 pound patient capacities
- Four-pedal design allow for easy access to table lock release
- Collision-protection electronics and fail-safe ensure safe operation
- Center or side mounting of Bucky makes this wallstand flexible for any patient application or installation
- Ergonomically designed handle for ease of positioning wall receptor
- Side-mounted handgrips help to stabilize patients during PA exams
Integrity 2000 OTS-M (manual)
- Optimal mechanical balancing and lightweight design for ease of equipment and patient positioning with precision and speed modular electrical
- assemblies facilitate shortened installation, calibration, and service times
- CE/CSA Listed
Integrity 2000 OTS-AT (auto-tracking)
In addition to the features of the OTS-M the OTS-AT includes the automatic alignment of the tube with the elevating table and wall stand.
Compatible with most DR solutions.
This x-ray system is developed, assembled and integrated in America.