Videofluoroscopic Imaging Chair (VIC)
Hausted VIC Positions
The Hausted® Video Fluoroscopic Imaging Chair (VIC) has been designed specifically for modified barium swallow studies for AP and Lateral imaging as a procedural chair for diagnosis and treatment.
The shortened base is easy to maneuver in small rooms with large imaging equipment. The radiolucent backrest adjusts to a full upright position of 90 degrees to clear, unobstructed view for imaging. Inserts are available for pediatric procedures. This unit adjusts easily from sitting to supine and provides a rotating seat section with a stable work surface during patient treatment. Transport, treatment, procedure and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turn around and streamline patient handling.
The Video Imaging Chair has many accessories including a Pediatric positioner. Contact us today so that we can configure this product to your needs!
- The specially-designed back section accommodates the space confinements of large imaging equipment.
- The radiolucent back section provides a clear, unobstructed site for imaging.
- The back section attachment, used during transport, is easy to remove for radiological procedures.
- A full range of patient positioning is achieved using the backrest and leg sections which adjust from 90˚ upright to full supine, and 10˚ Trendelenburg.
- The easy-to-operate rotating seat section saves time in repositioning the patient for anterior-posterior and lateral imaging views.
- The velcro positioning straps enable the care provider to securely position the patient in a time efficient manner.
Patient Outcome and Safety Benefits
The back section attachment extends the chair back to provide the patient added comfort and security during patient transfers from bed to chair, and during inter-facility transport.
- Specially-Designed Back Section Accommodates the Space Confinements of Large Imaging Equipment
- Radiolucent Back Section Provides a Clear, Unobstructed Site For Imaging Used During Transport, Easy To Remove For Radiological Procedures
- Easy-To-Operate Rotating Seat Section Saves Time in Repositioning the Patient For Anterior-Posterior And Lateral Imaging Views
- Dual Side Hydraulic Foot Pedal Controls For Height Adjustment: 23.5” to 31.5”
- Pneumatic Assist Backrest: 0° to 90°
- Trendelenburg: – 10°
- Four Wheel Brake and Steer System Operable From Both Sides of Unit Feature 5 In Easy Rolling Casters
- Easy To Clean Stainless Steel Base Cover
- Polymer Coated Steel Litter Top
- Fold-Down Foot Rest (Height Adjustable)
- Accessory Wells (2 on Each Side)
- Built-In Chart Holder and Push Bar
- Swing Down – Tuck-Under Rails with Padded Armrests Maintain Patient Security
- Patient Surface: 22” x 70.5”
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
- Sectional 3″ Thick Mattress Pad Set
Looking for VARIBAR?
Height Range: High [80 cm]
Height Range: Low [60 cm]
Overall Width 27 in [69 cm]
Patient Surface Width 22 in [56 cm]
Fowler Degree of Movement 90°
Casters 5 in Easy Roll [13 cm]
Padded Armrest Height 12 in [30.5 cm]
Padded Armrest Length 22 in [56 cm]
Maximum Weight Capacity 325 lbs [147.5 kb]
Color Options - add additional cost and time to delivery