GE Logiq V2 Ultrasound System
Designed for the urology market, the V2 is also popular for OB/GYN, abdominal, vascular, MSK, small parts and other modalities.
The GE Logiq V2 system features the following technologies:
- Coded Harmonic Imaging for high resolution even at deep penetration.
- Real-time Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) to reduce noise while enhancing true tissue detail.
- CrossXBeam to enhance your ability to visualise tissue interfaces and differentiate borders.
- SonoBiometry – Performs key fetal biometry measurements in seconds
- Auto IMT – Automates measurement of intima-media thickness for fast carotid examinations
- Scan Assistant – Puts imaging protocols at your fingertips to help you reduce keystrokes and speed up your examinations
- Auto Optimization – Optimises B-Mode images to help enhance contrast resolution
- 13 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.7″ x 15.5″ x 14.4″
- Ethernet: Yes
- Battery: Yes
- HDD Size: 120 GB
- Monitor Resolution: 1024 x 768