Fuji’s best priced DR solution.
The New FDR SE Lite is a cost-effective flat panel detector with essential functionalities, and a variety of functions to support the X-Ray Room and improved image quality to enhance diagnostic capacity.
Includes and is not limited to:
- Cesium Iodide scintillator (CsI), wireless (Wireless), and water-resistant, with IPX4 classification.
- It allows the acquisition of radiographs of the entire body of the patient in a portrait or landscape format, including patients on stretchers or wheelchairs.
- Useful detector area: 35 x 43 cm, with 2336 × 2836 pixel matrix and a pixel size of 150 µm.
- 16-bit grayscale resolution.
- Image reconstruction time of up to 4 seconds after exposure.
- Weight of 3.0 kg, including the battery. Withstands a maximum load of 150 kg.
- The battery charging time is approximately 2.5 hours.
- Operation console dedicated to the review of digital X-ray images and operational control of the DR system.
- It has the services of sending images to the server or printer in the DICOM 3.0 standard and all the resources available for the processing and manipulation of the image parameters with the following characteristics: 17-inch (LCD) touch-sensitive monitor (Touch Screen) ; 4GB local memory; 500 GB local hard disk (HD); Local disk (HD) storage of approximately 4000 images; Image processing for dynamic range control (DRC) and multi-frequency processing.
- DICOM image recording with viewer on media connectable to quality control station (CD, DVD, USB, etc.).