EVA Select Digital Sensors
ImageWorks’ EVA Select digital sensors leverage CMOS technology to provide high resolution, diagnostic-quality images with wide latitude, sharp clarity and enhanced contrast. Whether you are converting to digital for the first time, or expanding your existing capabilities, we can help you.
The EVA Select System
The EVA Select sensor with software that works with your existing system and practice management software.
- Imaging software that’s easy to use
- Powerful diagnostic enhancement tools
- Works with all major practice management platforms
- Durable CMOS technology provides superior images using only a fraction of the power required by other digital sensor technologies
- Works with all major imaging software
- Impact-resistant housings are designed to minimize damage and wear from a biting patient
- Fantastic resolution: 20+ lp/mm
- Sensor comes in adult size (size 2) and pedo size (size 1)
- Rounded corners for comfort
- Hot swapping sensors between multiple computers offers greater speed, convenience and value
- Service multiple operatories with one sensor using the docking station
- Small, inexpensive docking stations fit in the palm of your hand and make expansion easy
- Razor thin: aprox. 5 mm thick
- Two-year limited warranty for peace of mind
The reliability of EVA Select sensors is backed by hundreds of installations ranging from single chair clinics to large dental chains. EVA Select offers a comfortable sensor design coupled with a high standard of technology.
Just a few millimeters thin, EVA Select sensors deliver crisp, clear radiographs with virtually any intraoral x-ray head. The CMOS imaging chip is designed for maximum durability. Fast USB connectivity delivers images to a computer monitor in seconds.
Value<BR/ EVA Select’s value makes it an ideal choice for both large dental chains and value-conscious single practices.
Sensor Type: CMOS
Gray shades: 4096 (12 bits)
Imager Resolution: 20+ lp/mm
Optical Resolution: 26 lp/mm
Pixel Size: 19 microns x 19 microns
Warranty: 2 years parts adn factory service
Active Area: 36 mm (L) x 25.99 mm (W)
Capsule Dimensions: 42.8 mm (L) x 30.5 mm (W) x 5.4 mm (Th)
Image Size: 4.94 MB
Active Area: 30.0 mm (L) x 20.0 mm (W)
Capsule Dimensions: 36.7 mm (L) x 24.4 mm (W) x 5.4 mm (Th)
Image Size: 3.16 MB