Echocardiography Ultrasound Table
4" Locking Casters, 15° Standard and Reverse Trendelenburg Positioning, Paper Roll Holder, Electric Fowler, Right Side Adjustable Access/Back Support, Manual Left Side Sliding Cardio (28”L by 10”W, maximum opening 15"), Three Function Hand Control (Height, Trendelenburg, Fowler)
- Sliding cardio panel allows you to adjust the opening to the size you need.
- Electric or manual sliding cardiac panel opens as wide as 15" (38 cm). Great for left or right handed scanning.
- Tall patients now fit on the table using an extender making the table 84 inches long.
- Dynamic 22" to 38" adjustable height range promotes safe wheelchair transfer echocardiograms and stress echo.
- Easily adapted for vascular and cardiac applications.
- Dual tower design for added strength and rigidity allowing a 600 pound lift/load capacity.
· 2 Section: Fowler 34" (86 cm), Seat 38" (97 cm)
- Top Width: 30" (76 cm) ONLY
- Top Length: 72" (183 cm)
- Height Range: 22" - 38" (56 cm - 97 cm)
Padding and Fabric
- Foam: Multi-Layer 3"
- Fabric: Terratouch
Patient Weight Capacity
· 600 lbs. (272 kg.) - carbon fiber top
- 359 lbs. (162.839528 kg.)
- Shipping Weight: 451 lbs (204.569992 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 81" x 38" x 26"
·Hand Control (H, T, F)*
- Hand Control (H, T, F, C - with electric Cardio)*
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Tilt: ±15°
- Electric Fowler
- Adjustable Access/Back Support - Right
- Manual Sliding Cardio Panel
- 4” Locking Casters
- Paper Roll Holder
(must be ordered with table)
- Central Base Locking System (Note - pedal is standard at the foot end)
- Side Rails
- Electric Left Side Sliding Cardio (28”L by 10”W, maximum opening 15") with additional function added to Control
- Patient lift compatable base (24"-38" Height Range, can not be used with central base locking)
- Table Extenders 12" L x same width as table
- Detachable Arm Board
- Accessory Mounting Plate (per end)
- T-Rail Adapter
· 3 years parts, 1 year labor
FDA listed, cETL approved, CE marked
- Control Key:
H = Height
F = Fowler
T = Trendelenburg/Reverse
V = Vascular
C = Cardio, Electric