EzRay Air Vet™ | Hand-held X-Ray System
It satisfies all primary dental diagnostic needs by stable and clear images.
Lightweight Portable Innovation
The EzRay Air Vet is a lightweight portable x-ray device designed for easy handling and steady positioning for optimal image quality on your intra-oral x-rays.
- Weight innovation with CNT (Carbon Nano Technology)
- 30% lighter than other handheld units
- Lower dose
- Double scatter shield design for operator safety
- Lower cool downtimes
- Faster workflow, no warm-up time
Double Scatter Shield Design For Safety
- INTERNAL SHIELDING: The internal radiation shielding is perfectly designed to protect the operator from radiation leakage.
- EXTERNAL BACKSCATTER SHIELDING: The backscatter shield signifcantly reduces the amount of radiation being reﬂected.
Lower Cooldown Time, Faster Workflow
Due to unique eﬃciencies in Carbon Nano Technology, EzRay Air Vet has almost a 75% reduction in cooldown time between shots when compared to leading competitive devices. This enables users to spend less time waiting for their x-ray to be available and more time in treatment, diagnosis and patient.
- Weight – 4.19 lbs
- Focal Spot – 0.4 mm
- Voltage – 60 kV(fixed)
- Current – 2.5 mA (fixed)
- Exposure Time Range – 0.05 – 0.5 sec
- Total Filtration – Min. 1.5 mm AI
- Maximum Duty Cycle – 1:30
- Power Input – 22.2 V
- Battery – Replaceable
- Line Voltage – 100-240 V + 10%